Comment on page
(WIP) Video Tutorial
Presented on this page is a video tutorial regarding the process of downloading Minecraft Earth Maps.
We are working on a video tutorial! All of the content here is done during free time and many of us have jobs or school which come as a priority! Please be patient
Updated July 7 2023: Video is currently in production!
Minecraft Earth Map installation Tutorial (3rd-party)
3rd-Party general tutorial.
The video guide follows the process below, which is the same as presented in the wiki:
- 1.Visit the website and select a map that meets your preferences.
- 2.Download the required files.
- 3.Extract the map.
- 4.Transfer the exported map file to a world directory or server directory and rename it to work accordingly.
- 5.Updating older maps for newer Minecraft versions.
- 00:00 - Introduction
- 00:00 - Visiting the Website
- 00:00 - Map Selection
- 00:00 - Map Downloading (Part File)
- 00:00 - Map Extraction (Part File)
- 00:00 - Map Downloading (Standard Zip)
- 00:00 - Map Extraction (Standard Zip)
- 00:00 - Transfering map to Singleplayer
- 00:00 - Transfering map to a server via FTP/SFTP
- 00:00 - Renaming the map's folder to work on a server
- 00:00 - (Optional) Old Map Game Version Updating
- 00:00 - Bug fixes for servers to prevent crashing
- 00:00 - Ending / Conclusion